PER 3007 - Appeal Form

Publication Date: 
Tuesday, February 19, 2019

If Council or authorized staff do not approve a person's Building Permit/Development Application, such person can appeal the decision to the St. John's Local Board of Appeal. However, an appeal can only be initiated if the rejection of the application is made under the St. John's Development Regulations.