The City of St. John's Department of Recreation offers a number of programs for adults in the following four areas:
- Fitness Programs - yoga, pilates, shallow and deep water fitness, Zumba, etc.
- Dance Programs - several styles of dance from country line to ballroom.
- Leisure Programs - educational health and wellness sessions and games, including bridge.
- Music Programs - accordion, guitar and keyboards.
- Arts Programs - painting classes in watercolours and acrylic.
- Healthy Aging Series - wellness sessions that provide insight into achieving a better balance in life.
These programs are offered to all adults. Please check infomation in the pages linked above and register through RECconnect online, by phone at 709-576-8499 or in person at the H.G.R. Mews Community Centre, 40 Mundy Pond Road.