Correction of Personal Information

Publication Date: 
Friday, May 22, 2020

The Access to Information and Protection of Privacy Act, 2015 gives people the right to request a correction of their personal information. If you believe that information about you contained in a City of St. John's record is inaccurate, please contact the office having custody and control of the record and request to have it corrected. If that approach is unsuccessful, you may file a formal request by completing a Correction of Personal Information Request form.